Monday, May 16, 2011

Top 5 greatest moments in history

5. Screech doing work
Zack kissed Lisa, causing Screech to rip Zack's clothes off.


4. Jesse and her addiction
Jesse takes hardcore drugs to help her juggle her school and singing career.


3. AC and Zack fight over the same girl
Zack and AC sabotage each other's dates and it comes to a mind boggling climax.


2. AC has got the moves.
AC decides to actually show Kelly his dance moves at The Max. There is a time a place for everything AC, and you definitely understood that before you mesmerized us with this.


Everytime I point to a random corner and say "Hit it" things always work out.

1. Friends Forever
If I could ever get through this song without shedding a tear, I would not be human.

"Friends forever" Zack Attack
Tags: "Friends forever" Zack Attack

2 comments:

Jon said...

I could have never guessed that Friends Forever would be overshadowed by the guy in the preceding MMA commercial wearing his glasses upside down. So hip. Great post.

cat.janer said...

Can we talk about the episode where Zack is pissed because his dad spends too much time at "work" and/or his cell phone? Or the "What I Should Have Done Theater" at the Max? Oh man. Hit it.

PS I'm not afraid to comment on your blog, Zach. I'm NOT.