Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Questions I must have answers to: Round 2

A while back I posted questions...Many people wanted more of these questions so, like I love to do, I started picking my own brain for info...(If you missed round 1, check it:

BIG RUBBER EXERCISE BALL: Does anybody actually use you for exercise or are you just always in the way?
PACE MANNION: Does anyone else have a hard time envisioning your first make out?
REMAKE YOUTUBE VIDEO GUY: Why are you so hard to satisfy? Must lil' Wayne be the back round music for every video?
SNOOKI: Am I the only one who wants to see if you roll better down a hill than a big ball?
BATHROOM ETIQUETTE: To wipe standing or sitting...that is the question?
THE JAZZ/KARL MALONE? If we hire you as coach, will the Jazz play better in third person?
COMMUNITY: Am I just too stupid to think you're funny? I go with NOT the latter.
BUTLER: 3 buckets from inside the arc, 2 bench points, 12/64 shooting? You suck.
ALF: I know you talked a lot about eating cats, but why didn't they ever show it? That's what I wanted, Alf.
TACO BELL: A taco within a burrito filled with chips, beans, rice, wrapped in 2 other burritos inside a sombrero made of a hard shelled taco...What do you think?
MORE BATHROOM ETIQUETTE: Is using the handicap stall okay? What do I do if I see those dreaded rubber wheels from under the stall door?
BREAKING BAD: Is Jesse going to shoot Gale!?
GORDON HEYWARD: What the hell does liz see in you?
STANDING OVER YOUR SHOULDER AFTER CONVERSATION IS OVER STARING AT YOUR COMPUTER AWKWARDLY AT WORK GUY: Please leave?
CASEY JONES (NINJA TURTLES): How can 20 years do such a butt load?
TO...................................











SLOTH: Can my whole body fit between your eyes? (please tell sloth to read this)
DRIVE THRU EMPLOYEE: Is anyone else sick of repeating your order ten times these days?
BARACK OBAMA: I have been seeing you a lot on Sportscenter lately, are you an Analyst?
NBA/NFL LOCKOUT: Anybody want to take up hardcore drugs?
MAKING UP BABY NAMES: Sam+ Ryan +Josh= Saryosh....acceptable in Utah?

4 comments:

liz said...

um, excuse me, but it's gordon HAYward.
geez.

Candice said...

BUTT LOAD: I've never seen you written out in text. How did you make it into Zach's blog? and furthermore, what do you actually mean?

Zach Helm said...

Hey sis. These url's will more than likely answer the very question you have placed on this comment board.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_metric_equivalent_of_a_butt_load

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buttload

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/buttload

Candice said...

so, now you are the one answering the questions. weird.