Thursday, November 4, 2010

Questions I must have answers to.

A few questions I have to have the answers to.

Karl Malone: Do you really wear sketchers around town?
Barbara Walters: Why am I attracted to you?
Shake Weight: Do you have any idea?
Kyle Daley: How do we yell so much but never brake the 12 inch whisper rule?
Hamburglar: With your part as McDonald's marketing team, couldn't you afford to buy your own hamburgers instead of stealing them from innocent children?
Bob Saget: Did you really sign that framed picture I have of you?
Brad Pitt: How do you confuse even the straightest of men?
Arab Neighbor: Why do we avoid saying anything to each other making it more awkward?
Justin Bieber: Why are you mimicking my childhood?
Grandpa's Horse: Why did you trample me all those years ago? I will never, ever, trust you again.
David Sherman: Why did you marry my sister? Personal gain? Popularity? I need to know.
A.C. Slater: When did Jessie start liking you calling her 'Momma'? (Liz isn't responding to it the way I would like her to.)
Provo Pedestrian: May I run you over?
Liz Helm: How do you not like 'Swamp People' on History Channel?
Dexter: Am I the only one that thinks you suck this season?
Spicy McChicken: How can you taste so good yet I don't know exactly what your made of?
Mother: Why won't you return my calls?
Kyrylo Fesenko: Will you marry one of my sisters? You just seem like a great guy.
Money: Will we stop this feud we're having? I said I was sorry. Come back to me.
Cody Lambert (Step By Step): Why did your mean uncle make you live in that van? That house was plenty big to squeeze you in buddy. I'm sorry.
Facebook: How did I wind up looking at this Austrian family's photo album.

That is all.

5 comments:

liz said...

Let me answer your question. Because swamp people are strange and creepy, but not strange and creepy enough to entertain me. Lame show. Lame!

The Smoots said...

This is Marcus who hacked into Michelle's Blog. Haha love the thought provoking questions Helm, which finds me in a state of wonder and introspective soul searching. Let me answer your question by asking you this question, Is Swamp people not the coolest show on the history channel if not the coolest documentary show of all times?! Oh and as for your question regarding the hamburgler. He has been bitter for years, because he was never hired on or even paid for his efforts to defeat the almighty Ronald McDonald. He has never been successful at burglerizing any Mcdy's and thus his bitterness. Poor man just wants a chicken mc nugget. That's all he asks....just one.

Dave said...

Why did I marry your sister? Good question. I can see why you would want so badly for someone to answer this. She is my wife. I am her husband. We got married while you were on your mission. Initially, she thought she might want to wait until you returned home, but I talked her out of that. So now she is my wife and we got married in Aug 2004. It was Friday the 13th. Hope that answers your question.

rob said...

If you got the answers to those questions you would have it all.

rob said...

For those of you who are wondering why the questions, please refer to the Grandpa's Horse question, to explain it all . PS I only text.. Love Mom.