Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One diverse S.O.B.

I have been told that I am a man of many faces, but I would like to think I'm just not that picky of things I like in life. I do and follow intently all types sports whether they be Basketball, Motocross and horse shoes and everything in between. I am entertained by Great movies like Shawshank Redemption but will turn around and watch "Leprechaun" and tivo "Mean Girls 2". Don't hate.
T.V. Shows I range as far as the eye can see. I will watch a season of "Ultimate Fighter" then turn and tivo a season of "Full house" and watch every episode. People think I'm weird but It's just me. Entertainment comes easy to old Zach. So come visit me and we will hit some big moto jumps then settle the night down with Little Caesars and a few episodes of Golden Girls.

I recently watched the last 4 seasons of boy meets world. Here's what I think:
Cory: I have 1 answer for you and the sexual frustrations Topanga burdens you with....Shaun
The latter: No matter how hard you try I will never feel sorry for you and your trailer trash back round.
Eric: Rico Suave to Rico Retard...how could those writers do that to you?
Topanga: I must have been blind to FP when I was a kid.
Feeni: You were the rock of the show and somehow found a way to be the kids teacher from junior high to college. Your advise was there when my fathers failed.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Tapanga is thinner now than she was then. Check out The DISH - she gives Joel McHale a run for his money.