Saturday, March 20, 2010

NIghty Thoughts

Things I find curious why people do: just random zach thoughts

A photo of man with his shirt off and his head pressed against a womans womb. I love these photos. I hope liz and I will pose like this one day.


When someone is wearing a cast on their arm and I ask them "Hey what happened to your arm?" and they reply "I broke it."....well of coarse you did, now answer my question please.

Sometimes when I'm cleaning a window, the smudge I'm trying to wipe off always ends up on the other side? That usually takes me an hour before i figure that out.

I was thinking about this today. What's the difference between 'fat chance' and 'slim chance'?

If I'm too lazy to start anything, I might get a reputation for patience. That would be good for me.

Thank you for enduring my nightly thoughts of random things i have been thinking about.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Good luck capturing such a moment on camera. You could never look that peaceful