Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello, it's me.


Well, I'm really doing this. My name is Zach Helm. Yes the Zach Helm that is married to the famous Liz Rock. I know she blogs, I know she's cute, and I know she is a funny little girl. We have been married for a while now and things are good. She claims she does not want babies, but today I found an "American Baby" magazine addressed to Liz Helm. I don't know what she's up to with that. She is in her own world.
This blog will consist of my thoughts and my movie criticism (which might give away the plot so don't read it if you really want to see the movie).
After brief thought I have discovered that everyone wants attention. The web tools such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs ext... have made it socially acceptable to want attention. Why else would we be posting pictures of ourselves, talking about ourselves, updating status's, We want a little attention and that's great for me. I like it.
Here is my current status:
Sex: M
Married: Yes
Employment: Unemployed (laid off video editor, but not a bum, I promise I will work soon Liz)
Current residence: Provo (unfortunately)
Hobbies: Motor Bike riding, movies, Liz. And picking my brain for information.

I became famous for inventing the microwave, the wheel, and the table

So come along and read what I have to say. If you don't like it, that's ok too, just make sure I never see you in public because I will humiliate you. Good day.






7 comments:

Dave said...

I am happy to be the first to comment on this blog. First of all I have to disagree with you. Everyone does not want attention. Some people only set up twitter to follow what others are saying; not to be followed.

Secondly, I don't think that you invented the wheel.

Lastly, you spelled "course" wrong. You spelled it "coarse" like the hair on your butt.

Jon said...

It is nice that Liz is one of your hobbies. I'm sure she likes hanging out with you from time to time as well. I look forward to your blog and hope you eventually realize that embracing Provo is the hip stance.

Zach Helm said...

Oh, I forgot to mention. There will be no correcting my grammar or spelling, especially if it has to do with hair dave.

Heather and Kyle said...

I never thought your blog would be so well thought out and well spoken. After reading about you, it seems as though I know you well enough to be your twin brother.

Liz said...

Cute blog. I especially liked the part about our castle in Europe. I love that castle. Your a funny boy. I'm looking forwarded to an equally entertaining post for next time.

Ps. I noticed your face is photoshopped into that old mans body. I also noticed I have a photshop app on my iPhone. Both things seem noteworthy.

Avalanche said...

lets not forget who introduced you and ghandi ok. your welcome. and i´m still trying to repair the emotional damage you caused him

Avalanche said...

lets not forget who introduced you and ghandi ok. your welcome. and i´m still trying to repair the emotional damage you caused him